- Enthusiastic and flexible Architect undergraduate with vast amount of work experience in team work and people skills.
- Aim to join a professional and reputable organisation where I would get the opportunity to enhance my skills and creativity.
- Proficient in skills ranging from communication, organisation and IT, with the motivation and drive to work to the highest standard.
Skills and Qualities:
- Interpersonal skills Developed through interaction with colleagues, team work on college group projects and extensive community service.
- Time management skills To ensure flexible balance of coursework deadlines being met and volunteer work being carried out, via careful organisation and planning.
- Team work Developed through community service and group projects, with a varied age group, which also involved multitasking.
- Leadership Developed upon organizing charity events and the college year book, which involved decision making. Also was appointed as the editor of the school newspaper.
- Initiative Shown through setting up of work experience at Architecture firms and volunteering for various services, on my own.
- IT skills Developed throughout college years when working on group presentations and carrying out online research. Work shadowing introduced me to AutoCAD in order to design projects.